Monday, August 26, 2013

Upcoming changes...

Hello Purple Room families,

As some of you know, I live in and commute from Gilroy every day to Creative Minds. I have commuted to San Jose to work for years. It has become increasingly taxing on me physically and mentally, as well as on my family. After long hours of consideration, I am extremely sad to say, I will be leaving my Creative Minds family. My last day will be Friday September 6th. I will be continuing my work as a preschool teacher closer to home. It has been a pleasure working with your children and building relationships with each one of them as well as all of my wonderful Purple Room families. I thank you all for welcoming me into your lives with open arms. This has been a wonderful learning and growing opportunity for me. I can honestly say I will miss each and every one of you. I assure you that your children will be in wonderful hands.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions. I understand that this can be a confusing and upsetting time. I encourage you to talk with your child about this change. We will be doing the same in class over the next few weeks to help smooth the transition.

I appreciate your support and understanding during this time.

Warm regards,
Shaina